BEST TOYS FOR 8 YEAR OLD GIRLS. 8 YEAR OLD GIRLS
BEST TOYS FOR 8 YEAR OLD GIRLS. TRANSFORMERS STAR WARS TOYS.
Best Toys For 8 Year Old Girls
- (Old girl) An alumnus (pl. alumni), according to the American Heritage Dictionary, is "a graduate (JC) or former student of a school, college, or university". In addition, an alumna (pl. alumnae) is "a female graduate or former student of a school, college, or university".
- (OLD GIRL) Affectionate term for steam engine
- Year 8 (VIII) was a leap year starting on Sunday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar.
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
I was looking at the local shelter for a companion for my 8 year old chihuahua boy. A roommate I had, just moved back home and while there, found this adorable little girl wandering the street. The dog followed my friend home, and she instantly thought of me. We looked for lost dog signs, and took her to the local shelter to see if anyone claimed her. After 10 days or so nobody had, and she wasn't microchipped. I decided I had to have her! I drove up and met with my friend who had picked her up from the shelter. I took her home and nurtured her. From what the shelter could determine, she had been on the street a while. She was sick and couldn't breathe through her nose, she was nervous around people, and she was all skin and bones. After a few months of a high calorie diet and some TLC, "Delilah" became the most loving, fun, excited, and sweetest dog I could have asked for. She is smarter than I could have imagined and learns something new everyday. She knows what her "toy" is, and will gladly bring it to anybody who asks for it (even men that she was afraid of before). Most of all, she has been a great companion and snuggle buddy for my older boy. The best edition to my tiny family I could have asked for.
Like so many little girls, I was obsessed with horses. I collected these in the late 1950s; my mom would ask me what I wanted for Christmas or my birthday, and most often it was a model horse (and I would always have scouted the toy store and have a specific one in mind.) These are Breyer horses, which is evidence of good taste. There were many other manufacturers of model horses, but Breyer horses were much superior.
We picked up the stagecoach at a garage sale when we first moved to Tennessee, back in 1992. We also have another one we found at the same time (different garage sale) but it is in need of repair. Apparently there was a craze for making such models, perhaps back in the 1940s. Anyway, pretty nifty old thing.
I should probably find a new location for this little collection before we get the new kitten, if you know what I mean. :-) But I am embarked upon Spring cleaning, and the horses and stagecoach are currently all dust-free and shiny, so I thought I'd take a picture.
[best seen large]
powerpuff girl toys
best toys 2011
star wars toys ships
eco friendly toys for kids
religious novelty toys
creative play toys
micro mini cars toys