BATTERY OPERATED KIDS RIDE ON TOYS : BATTERY OPERATED KIDS
BATTERY OPERATED KIDS RIDE ON TOYS : INFLATABLE POOL TOYS FOR KIDS
Battery Operated Kids Ride On Toys
- (operate) function: perform as expected when applied; "The washing machine won't go unless it's plugged in"; "Does this old car still run well?"; "This old radio doesn't work anymore"
- (operate) handle and cause to function; "do not operate machinery after imbibing alcohol"; "control the lever"
- (of a machine, process, or system) Function in a specified manner
- Be in effect
- (operate) direct or control; projects, businesses, etc.; "She is running a relief operation in the Sudan"
- Ride On is the primary public transportation system in Montgomery County, Maryland. Ride On serves Montgomery County as well as the community of Langley Park in Prince George's County. Ride On also serves the Takoma Metro station, and Sibley Memorial Hospital in Washington, D.C.
- Ride On is the third album released by former Guns N' Roses guitarist Izzy Stradlin. It also features Duff McKagan who is also an ex-member of Guns N' Roses
- Ride On is an album by Irish folk singer Christy Moore, released in 1984, and is widely regarded as one of his best. It contains one of his most popular songs, the title track.
- A container consisting of one or more cells, in which chemical energy is converted into electricity and used as a source of power
- a device that produces electricity; may have several primary or secondary cells arranged in parallel or series
- An artillery subunit of guns, men, and vehicles
- group of guns or missile launchers operated together at one place
- Deceive or fool (someone)
- (kid) child: a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
- (kid) pull the leg of: tell false information to for fun; "Are you pulling my leg?"
- (kid) be silly or tease one another; "After we relaxed, we just kidded around"
- Deceive (someone) in a playful or teasing way
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
motor-bike2(not me)why me is sick?
why i can't ride on bike, that i like more than a car?
helllll!!! it's all that fuxxxxxking car driver that hit me in last June........................
since then, i can't ride.......not even take a walk without vertigo,vomitting
i liked to have the wind(air) touch me so cool, so hot, so tender in my soul....
sometimes felt as if i were the air,free from everything
thanks for the guy on this bike, i met at kitaoji,kyoto
Keep Calm and Ride On
Nothing beats a ride on a cool afternoon.
If you like this please check out my shop at
so crazy japanese toys
best new toys 2011
iron man mark i hot toys
pump for inflatable toys
wooden toys waldorf
cheap toys free shipping
creative play toys
thinkway toys woody